#1024 Trying to tame my impatience...

 


There are times where we’re all impatient. We can get frustrated, annoyed. How many times have we all looked at the clock and thought when will that delivery arrive, seriously why are they so late, or especially when we expect someone to do something immediately.


I’m one of those people who, at times, is quite impatient.


I want everything done yesterday and waiting is not something I was born to do very often. I say to myself often, to keep calm and be patient.. That advice can definitely be helpful in certain situations, but in other circumstances, makes me even more impatient… Does that happen to you?

 

Showcasing the amazing new works available now from some awesome designers.


So what are you waiting for, come take a walk to our destinations for today:-

 


Destinations: Cupid Inc;  N21; Hentai Fair 2021; Shiny Shabby 

 

Savin. - Lesli  Top - Maitreya – Gray – (New) @ Cupid Inc

Kibitz - Chloe's necklace – silver – (New) @ N21

RKKN. Vera Trousers Grey – (New) @ Shiny Shabby 

[ bubble ] Daisy Belly Piercing – (New) @ Hentai Fair 2021

Seniha. Akane Sneakers // Fatpack – available at Seniha

DOUX - Coven (without hat) hairstyle [BASIC PACK]