#976 The Silence....

 


I don't want to waste away;

It was all I gave to you;

Take me back and take my place;

I will rise right up for you..

Little girl you are cursed by my ancestry;

There is nothing but darkness and agony;

Let me watch you as close as a memory;

Let me hold you above all the misery;

Let me open my eyes and be glad that I got here…


Showcasing the amazing new works available now from some awesome designers.

So what are you waiting for, come take a walk to our destinations for today:-

 

Destinations: UberShiny ShabbyNeo JapanGabriel


On Mischa

Stardust - Layla - Black Tattoo - (New) @ Uber

[ kunst ] - Rose Necklace and Earrings - (New) @ Uber

Seniha. Amaia Blazer // Maitreya - (New) @ Uber

Seniha. Amaia Boots // Maitreya - (New) @ Uber

Seniha. Amaia Short // Maitreya - (New) @ Uber

Seniha. Amaia Top // Maitreya - (New) @ Uber

Meva Kenji Arm Cuffs Female - (New) @  Neo Japan

Bauhaus - Subtle Infestation Mask 3 - (New) @  Neo Japan

Foxy - Charm.

Pose: Ana Poses - Rain On Me - (New) @ Shiny Shabby

 

On Lonsoa

::GB::Metal arm jacket (Signature) Dark olive - Gabriel

::GB:: Metal backle pants (Signature) Black  Gabriel

::GB::Neo Headgear ( resize) White light - Gabriel

.:Vegas:. SIGNATURE Tattoo Dark Paradise - (New) @ Uber