#974 Older than I am...

 


My heart's seen things I wish it didn't;
Somewhere I lost some of my innocence;
And I miss it;
I miss it…

Stay up all night thinking it's twisted;
My life's been survival of the fittest;
But I did it;
I did it..

Sometimes I wish I could do something stupid;
Be kinda reckless while I can;
Say I don't give a damn;
But I'm older than I am;
I could get hurt and get some scars to prove it;
Just say to hell with all my plans;
'Cause I don't give a damn;
But I'm older than I am


Showcasing the amazing new works available now from some awesome designers.

So what are you waiting for, come take a walk to our destinations for today:-


Destinations:- FaMESHed, Kpop united; Black Fair 2020


Cae :: Nakia :: Necklace - (New) @ FaMESHed

Cae :: Nakia :: Earrings -  (New) @ FaMESHed

fleur. irene dress. bone / maitreya – (New) @ Kpop united

[spectacledchic] Beret plain – (New) @  Kpop united

.euphoric ~Elite  Eyes  Applier ~[Genus] – (New) @ Black Fair 2020

TRUTH Vivid