#950 'Cause I'm still breathing...



I'm like a child looking off on the horizon
I'm like an ambulance that's turning on the sirens
Oh, I'm still alive
I'm like a soldier coming home for the first time
I dodged a bullet and I walked across a landmine
Oh, I'm still alive
Am I bleeding am I bleeding from the storm?
Just shine a light into the wreckage, so far away, away….
'Cause I'm still breathing
'Cause I'm still breathing on my own
My head's above the rain and roses
Making my way away…..

Showcasing the amazing new works available now from some awesome designers.

So what are you waiting for, come take a walk to our destinations for today:-

Destinations:-  Anthem
-[ vagrant ]- Palmer Shorts  -  (New) @ Anthem
-[ vagrant ]- Palmer Shirt – Maitreya -  (New) @ Anthem
- Secrets - Livia Body Chain - Silver
Mowie. - "Estera" Beret
Nexus Palku Cigarette [Lifestyle]
DOUX - Eden hairstyle
Pose: BVGENV7 (HUMAN GLITCH)