#941 Becoming Human..




I’ve had a long love affair with sci-fi and fantasy. A quick glance into bookstores, television lineups, and upcoming films shows that the futuristic and fantastical is everywhere in pop culture. In fact, most of my movies/games that I adore belong in the wizardry, space or time travel, or apocalyptic destruction caused by aliens/zombies/.. don't know why but of late I’m addicted to the game ‘’Detroit becoming Human’’...

Given the awesome gifts at present, I couldn’t resist trying to create my own becoming human alt…

Showcasing the amazing new works available now from some awesome designers.
So what are you waiting for, come take a walk to our destinations for today:-

Destinations:-  The Sign Hunt

[spectacledchic] Neon Tears white – (New) - Gift (The Sign Hunt)
BADA--Cyberpunk circle – (New) - Gift (The Sign Hunt)
RichB. Chain Earrings
.::Supernatural::. Midnight Choker [Silver]
DOUX - Mecca hairstyle
Lunar - Nini Top & Shirt – White