#930 A Ginger Life..



Alright, full disclosure: I'm a natural blonde, but yes I have red highlights and blame that on my grandmother. It is funny sometimes how our avatar that we create can seem to be similar or an improvement on our real self. I love my blonde hair but have been dappling with brunette and red hair of late, experimenting I guess on the colours that suit Australian pale skin, (yes not tanned - well not at present) and blue eyes.
So my thoughts about red heads.. Why is a ginger life the way to go? Why Redheads may actually be the best…?

  1. Red hair looks good on everyone - I don't know why, but red hair kind of brings out the best in an already beautiful painting.
  2. You always feel like a Disney princess- Which is actually a lot cooler than it sounds. Going to the pool is awesome, because if you perfect the 'coming-out-of-the-water-hair-flip', then you get to feel like Ariel for the whole day. And force people to address you as such.
  3. Red heads come in royalty packages – Think about our princesses and princes – All natural red heads… maybe there is something in being a red head.

 So why not experiment a little and try out other hair colours.. let’s make red heads shine.

Showcasing the amazing new works available now from some awesome designers.
So what are you waiting for, come take a walk to our destinations for today:-

Destinations: Level Event, Kinky Event
DOUX - Sins Hairstyle – (New) @ Level Event
VOBE - Andorra Harness – (New) @ Kinky Event
Pose:  My Own