#925 Light me up...


Well you're not what I was looking for; 
But your arms were open at my door; 
And you taught me what a life is for; 
To see that ordinary, isn't; 
Light me up again; 
Light me up again.

And I want to keep us all alive; 
And I want to see you with my eyes; 
But I see you in the fireflies; 
And how extraordinary is that.

Light me up again; Light me up again. 

And you don't hold back; 
So I won't hold back; 
And you don't look back; 
So I won't look back; 
Light me up again... 

Showcasing the amazing new works available now from some awesome designers. 
So what are you waiting for, come take a walk to our destinations for today:- 

Destinations: Belle EventAddamsShiny Shabby 

KUNGLERS - Rosa necklace - (New) @ Belle Event 
KUNGLERS - Rosa ring L - (New) @ Belle Event 
Addams // Piper Button-Front Sweater (whitout top) // Maitreya - (New) @ Addams 
Blueberry - Iconic - Shorts - Denim - Maitreya 
GENUS Project - Genus Head - Baby Face  
Stealthic - Shallows (L Breast) 
amara beauty - Nicole fair - BR BROWS 
Pose: Tirana 5 - Ana Poses - (New) @ Shiny Shabby