#914 Never Alone...


I have stumbled amongst some amazing artists in my 10 years in SL and wanted to share some of talent that creates awe inspiring works for us in SL.. all from the quiet of their home and some that you never hear much about. So I have taken it upon myself to start sharing with you some of these talents.

Without further ado, a person I have never met but have been can you say stalking for a while.. (sorry), I would like to introduce to you too Zoe Zeiler. 

Zoe’s works can be found at the following location: - https://www.flickr.com/photos/186653980@N04. 

So what are you waiting for, come take a walk to our destinations for today:- 

DestinationsTarteMa Poupette 

Zoey - 'Keepsake Box'  - Ma Poupette - (New) on Marketplace 
Tarte. lighted birch tree A - size 1 - (New) @ Tarte 
Tarte. lighted birch tree B - size 2 - (New) @ Tarte 
Tarte. lighted birch tree A - size 4 - (New) @ Tarte 
LOVE - UMBRELLA GARDEN DECOR 
ionic:  Norna's Fountain 
Cherub Statue  - (New) by YellowCatMiya Resident 
Nutmeg. Rustic Sketchpad 
*aliriumDownyGrass [Green]