#906 And I don't wanna be somebody without your body... Close to me...


Even though we both know we're liars and we start each other's fires; 
We just know that we'll be all right; 
Even though we're kicked out the party 'cause we both hate everybody;
We're the ones they wanna be like... 

So don't let me down; 
Keep me in trouble; 
Born to be wild; 
Out in the jungle. 

And I don't wanna be somebody without your body close to me; 
And if it wasn't you, I wouldn't want anybody close to me (yeah, yeah); 
'Cause I'm an animal, animal-al, like animal, like you; 
And I don't wanna be somebody without your body close to me.. 

Close to me... 

Showcasing the amazing new works available now from some awesome designers. 
So what are you waiting for, come take a walk to our destinations for today:- 

Destinations: Collabor88TMD 

Dahlia - Vulnerability - Candle Wall Mount - Silver - (New) @ Collabor88 
Dahlia - Vulnerability - Orchid Vases - Gold - LEFT - (New) @ Collabor88 
Dahlia - Vulnerability - Panda Book Stack - (New) @ Collabor88 
Dahlia - Vulnerability - Marble Table - Silver - (New) @ Collabor88 
kunst ] - Bourbon bottle #1  
kunst ] - Bourbon glass #1 
Nutmeg. Warm Respite Leather Messy Armchair Adult 
Nutmeg. Attic Hideout Lamp Dark 
{ID} Modern Backdrop V3 
  
Lonsoa Wearing 
KAI - Jacket INOX - [Signature Gianni] - (New) @ TMD 
KAI - Joggers INOX - [Signature Gianni] - [BLACK] - (New) @ TMD 
Dura-U91-FAT PACK1: Left (Male) 

Pose: - Ana Poses - Moondance - (Modified Slightly) - (New) @ TMD