#835 Before we go...


All that I am; All that I ever was; 
Is here in your perfect eyes,  
I don't know where; 
Confused about how as well; 
Just know that these things will never change for us at all; 
If I lay here; 
If I just lay here; 
Would you lie with me and just forget the world? 

Showcasing the amazing new works available now. 
So what are you waiting for, come take a walk to our destinations for today: -  

Destinations:    Shiny ShabbyUberN21 Man Cave

-[ vagrant ]- Female Combat Pants - (New) @  Shiny Shabby 
-[ vagrant ]- Scarlett Top & Sleeves – New @ N21 
Nutmeg. Dacha Old Wooden Chest - (New) @  Shiny Shabby 
Nutmeg. Dacha Crumpled Towel - (New) @ Shiny Shabby 
Nutmeg. Dacha Loveseat Cream Floral Print ADULT - (New) @ Shiny Shabby 
Ariskea [Botanica]   Flowers Green vase - (New) @ Uber 
RK Poses. This love of mine (modified slightly)
Sintiklia - Hair Yuki - Light blondes 

Lonsoa wearing 
RKKN. Farrell's Pants Grey - (New) @ Man Cave 
RKKN. Farrell's Plain Shirt White - (New) @ Man Cave