#814 Take me with you...


Weeping, kicking these words around too long; 
I had a feeling we were close to something bigger; 
Deep breath under a baseball cap; 

One way ticket to a heart attack.. 
I'm all loved up in the morning; 
Take me with you;  
And I'm all loved up in a world I can't explain; 

It's gonna be tough 'cause I got a few things to work through; 
And I'm all loved up in a world I can't explain; 
All loved up in a world I can't explain.. 
I'm all loved up in the morning; 
Take me with you.. oh take me with you...

Showcasing the amazing new works available now,  
So, what are you waiting for, come take a walk to our destinations for today: -  

Destinations:  Shiny ShabbyKekeGenus Project. 

 GENUS Project - Genus Head - Baby Face W001 - v1.4 - Mocap - (New) @ Genus Project
Nutmeg. Chaise Longue Beige w/Knitted Throw - (New) @ Shiny Shabby; 
amias - REIN 3 silver R – Maitreya - (New) @ Shiny Shabby; 
.Entwined. Jacklyn - (New) @ Shiny Shabby; 
keke ] small leaf bush . Black  - (New) @ Keke 
keke ] black tree w glitter  - (New) @ Keke 
Ricielli - Gabriela Jacket (M.Lara) 15  - (New) @  Cosmopolitan