#787 “If I could wake up in a different place, at a different time, would anything have changed..?


If I wake up as a different person, would I want to be different or the same? 
Would I want to change the life I have, and start all over again? 
Am I content with who I am and why should I change? 

Am sure there are many of you, that would fit into either category. 
Why should we change... 

If we are at peace, and we are not harming anyone, we are honest, caring, and loving, does it really matter if we are slightly different? Is it us that needs to change or the world around us.. Are we all waiting for the world to change..

Showcasing the amazing new works available now from some awesome designers. 
Come take a walk to our destinations for today: -  

Destinations:   Shiny ShabbyUberNotice me Senpai 
RKKN. Quilted Leather Jacket Maitreya Lara – (New) @ Shiny Shabby 
tram H0531 hair – (New) @ Uber  
Glam Affair - Willow – (New) @ Uber  
Kawaii Galaxy Skydome - Vibing - Notice me Senpai 
Ana Poses – Nairobi – (New) @  Shiny Shabby