#784 Anchor on my soul...


I was left to my own devices, Thought I found a friend, Smoking mirrors made me in likeness, It's all on me for you, It's all I ever wanted to do, And I wouldn't change a thing,
Loving you is like holding smoke. I can't stop wanting you, And all these things that you do, Like an anchor on my soul...

Showcasing the amazing new works available now from some awesome designers. 
Come take a walk to our destinations for today: -  

Destinations: Uber 

Glam Affair - Willow, Catwa Mesh Head Applier - (New) @ Uber 
UC_Laced_top_beige_Maitreya - (New) @ Uber 
.Shi : Sa-Rah - (New) @ Uber  by (Joy Laperriere) 
Cae :: Majorca :: Bracelet - (New) @ Uber  
Cae :: Majorca :: Necklace - (New) @ Uber 
^^Swallow^^ Princess Ears
{anc} forget. Swallows
Swallow Tattoo by Carol G  
{anc} feather chips {heaven} 
Ana Poses - Babylon 4 (adjusted arm slightly)