#736 Hold me, hold me tonight..


Sun lights up the day time;
You light up my life;
The hand that calls you forward;
Is the hand that leaves me behind;
And I stand on the ocean shore;
Like an old black and white movie;
Love is, love is lost, again tonight;
Hold me, hold me tonight;
Hold me, hold me tonight...

Showcasing the gorgeous new building created for you by Scarlet Creative, called "Jardiniere Cottage" available right now at Collabor88.

So what are you waiting for, come take a walk to our destinations for today:-

Destinations: - Collabor88

Scarlet Creative Jardiniere Cottage - Collabor88
[Breno] A Fishing Getaway- Boat RARE
34_8f8 - Granny's Winter Cottage - Mailbox
[ keke ] twinkling lights log - driftwood
Winter Larch 02 C/M
HPMD* Garden Tree08 with Lights - snowy c
[DDD] Overgrown Plank Pathway - Gentle Left (Large)

Pic created at: Mystical Fae Forest - with the additional items above and my own windlight.