#703 It's just down the path, we call it our 'Happy End'..


Scarlet Creative have released their latest home creation for Collabor88 called the "Scarlet Creative Harry Pottering Shed".

What you may not know is that a little while back Scarlet Creative - aka Charlotte Bartlett was asking people what would you like to see next. There were discussions around add on's, and I must admit I yelled out as loud as I could that I would love to see more smaller timber open plan homes and this one is absolutely devine and exactly what I was after for my land.

The timber panelling, unique timber atmosphere, you can almost smell the sandalwood as it whispers in the breeze.

For now though, come take a walk to our destinations for today: -

Destinations:Scarlet Creative and Collabor88

Scarlet Creative Harry Pottering Shed - (New) @ Collabor88
1 - DRD - Garden Party - Dance Floor - RARE c/m
{anc} sleepwarking. wood sign. stand. damage wood
Heart - Wild Flowers - Quenn Ann's Lace - P4
HPMD* WildGrasses