#688 "I want something like this.."



I've been reading books of old;
The legends and the myths;
Achilles and his gold;
Hercules and his gifts;
Spiderman's control;
And Batman with his fists..
And clearly I don't see myself upon that list

So , Where'd you wanna go?
How much you wanna risk?
I'm not looking for somebody with some superhuman gifts
Some superhero..Some fairytale bliss;

Just something I can turn to.. Somebody I can kiss..I want something just like this..

Showcasing the gorgeous new works from some of our amazing designers.

So what are you waiting for, come take a walk to our destinations for today: -



.Entwined. Rana - (New) @ The Liaison Collaborative (June 7th to June 30th)
Glam Affair - Felicity - Catwa Mesh Head Applier - America  - @ Collabor88 - May
[sYs] Design MADRAS shirt (Maitreya body) - Nude V2 0 - (New) @ Shiny Shabby (June 20th to July 15th)
14. Nutmeg. Memoirs Diaries set Brown - (New) @ Shiny Shabby
Bauhaus Movement -  Angelica Headpiece // Snow - (New) @ Shiny Shabby
Heart - Wild Flowers - Quenn Ann's Lace 

Heart - MESH - AM - Wild Mountain Pine - Copse 1

Pose: Bauhaus Movement - Fade to Black -320
Pic: Taken at Neva River Sim - Neva Estates.