#379 Lights in the mist and feel so much stronger with AFI Designs





Hi Everyone, I apologise if I have been absent from blogging. I have been away for a little while, looking after some health issues that now seem to be on the mend. I can now see the lights through the mist and feel so much stronger.  With work full time and travel, I have sooo much blogging to complete. So now you will see more of me. Look out !! lol.




Thankyou to those designers that still love what I do and sending me exclusives to blog for you.
Feeling incredibly in awe of these special designs, one outfit that I am wearing for you today is the  impressive and captivated styles of AFI Designs called the AFI Chained Outfit.




I would like to thank DJ AFI for sending me this exclusive new design. Thankyou!! <3



Our destination for today: -



Destination: AFI Designs


Outfit: -  AFI Chained Top and Skirt (New from AFI Designs)
Bracelet: - Sys (Soho) Bracelet - Silver
Skin: - Glam Affair - Lauren
Hair: - Dura Girl 57 (Black) (New)

Lashes: -  Eyelure Natural Mesh Lash 
Lips: -  Eyelure Naturally Parted Lips


Pose: - Bauhaus  Movement

Background: - Taken at Neva River Villi