#350 Where do I begin? with Legal Insanity, Tableau Vivant, AITUI, Zenith and !Ohmai

This song made me feel there are many of us that loose our way only to find it again.
Take your time, heal that hurt and find happiness once again. This song is dedicated to you!


A million miles away your signal in the distance,
To whom it may concern I think I lost my way,
Getting good at starting over,
Every time that I return

Learning to walk again I believe I've waited long enough
Where do I begin?
Learning to talk again
Can't you see I've waited long enough?
Where do I begin?


Fameshed opened it's doors again for the month of August and so many awesome items are ready and waiting for you. Wearing the stylist and creative works of Legal Insanity with some clever inspiration from some other talented designers, I bring to you our destination/s for today:-

Destination:  Legal Insanity and Fameshed

Dress: - Legal Insanity - Alba mini dress suede brown (New)

Skin: - Glam Affair - Summer skin - America 
Hair: - ~Tableau Vivant~ Andree Hair - Summer (New) from Fameshed
Cheeks: - {Dead Apples} Tintable 
Hands: - Slink Av Enhance Hands Female - Casual
Necklace: - Zenith=Necklace of Fury(Sliver) (New) from Fameshed
Ring: - =Zenith=Ring of Fury (Sliver) (New) from Fameshed

Binoculars:- AITUI - Wanderlust Binoculars - Matte Black (New) from Fameshed