#338 Boulevard of Broken Dreams with Indyra Originals and Kunglers


I walk this empty street.
On the Boulevard of Broken Dreams,
Where the city sleeps,
And I'm the only one and I walk alone,
My shadow's the only one that walks beside me,
My shallow heart's the only thing that's beating,
Sometimes I wish someone out there will find me,
'Til then I walk alone






Destination: - Indyra



Outfit: - {Indyra} Anais (New)
Hair: - Magika [01] Awake

Skin: - Glam Affair - Margot - America 06
Lips: - Izzie's - Ginevra Lipstick glossy apricot
Necklace: - (Kunglers Extra) Vivienne necklace - Copper (New) from L'Accessoires

Eyelashes: - 30- Spider *REDGRAVE*
Cheeks: - {Dead Apples} Tintable 
Hands: - Slink Av Enhance Hands Female - Casual
Cigarette: - Hermony:. / Ultimate Cigarette
   
Pose: - Bauhaus Movement -  Rome