#307 Pure Imagination with 8f8 - Forest Spring Concert Mini Event

Hold your breath, make a wish, Count to three
Come with me and you'll be, In a world of Pure imagination.
Take a look and you'll see..Into your imagination,
There is no life I know to compare with Pure imagination.
Living there you'll be free,
If you truly wish to be..

When creating this blog I was truly taken away by the artistic ability of this designer. What I wasn't aware till I visited the shop, was that I had been here to take a photo of the scenery, but didn't join the dots at the time.  I was amazed at the beauty and the light at this place. The designer of 8f8 is full of ideas and I am astounded at what is thought of next. 

Bringing to you the land of imagination, I give to you our destinations for today:-







I bring to you our destination for today:-




Destination: Forest spring concert Mini Event and Woodland Treasures Gacha



Dress: Glow Designs:. Spring Breeze Frill Dress


Skin: -  Glam Affair - Zara - America

Eyes: - IKON Spectral Eyes - Evening
Eyelashes:- Glam Affair- Starlett Lashes Black

Cheeks: - {Dead Apples} Tintable 
Hands: - Slink Av Enhance Hands Female - Casual
Birds: - 8f8 - Vintage Birds from Forest Spring Concert Mini Event (8f8)
Mr *BoOgErS*:- from Woodland Treasures Gacha