#301 Let it Go with Gizza, Wicca's Wardrobe and Truth


The world shows and gives us many different images of happiness, buy this, go here, do this, etc. but if we are constantly searching for external happiness how do you know when you have found it?

I personally prefer to find happiness within me, in my experience this is me standing in my power.
This is me in love,  but am I happy? I think there are moments in life that we are truly happy. Sometimes our memories make us smile and happiness does exist. But how do you know when you are happy, or must someone tell you and educate you about it?  Can you desire happiness, like you desire a pair of shoes?  These are questions I ask myself all the time.  Happiness is finding the contentment inside of you. Feeling love with yourself, others, friends and family. 
Happiness though requires complete honesty about who you are and what you are wanting in life.

So I say to myself, when exploring the vast lands of Secondlife. Let it go, just be yourself and love what you are here for and the adventures that it brings. Don't be saddened if you can't find that loved one. Enjoy and experience what it has to offer.

Wearing the stunning and delicate designs of Gizza from the Fiera Saviad Spring Fashion Fair on now. I bring to you the destination for today:-



Destination: Fiera Spring Fashion Fair 


Outfit:  - GizzA - Lolita Dress [Beige] (New from Fiera Saviad Spring Fashion Fair)
Hair: - TRUTH HAIR Harriet -  light blondes (New)
Necklace: Cae :: Into The Woods :: Collection 


Skin: - Glam Affair - Zara - America

Eyes: - IKON Spectral Eyes - Evening
Eyelashes:-.::WoW::. Diva Lashes
Lips: - Glam Affair - Romy - Lips Gloss
Cheeks: - {Dead Apples} Tintable 
Hands: -Slink Av Enhance Hands Female - Casual

Pose: - (Wicca's Wardrobe) WW - Big Hat Fun 005 (New from Saviad Spring Fashion Fair)