#289 Music makes me feel.. with Asteria for The Style Icon


If I was to tell you the way music makes me feel, the words would cover this entire page. Music gives me feelings of the ultimate sense of escapism whether it be in my house, in my car, and even when at work if no-one is around :) When I hear a song it makes me feel Euphoric, Uplifted, Magical, Relaxed, Contempt, Chilled, in awe and sometimes nostalgic.

I come from a musical family, both my parents used to sing, My mother played piano, and I too love to hit a beat or too on the piano. Sing yeah I can, but sort of prefer when no-one is around.
However the piano doesn't get much use these days. It gets the love by being cleaned, but there are times I look at it and the feelings of my parents and imagining them singing and playing gets too much sometimes.

Instead, for the moment, I sync up the latest songs in my I phone and crank it up in the car heading to work. What sort of music do you like? I like varied, Where and When do you play your music?




Wearing one of the beautiful outfits from Asteria that is available at The Style Icon, 

I bring to you our destination for today:-

Destination - The Style Icon


Dress:  Asteria Creations - Wish of Love Mesh Mini Dress - Sugar (New) from The Style Icon
Nails: - {ZOZ} - Metals & Tips Polish from The Style Icon
Skin: - Glam Affair - Vera - America 02
Lipstick: - .Pekka. Winter lipsticks - pink
Eyes: - IKON Spectral Eyes - Evening
Eyelashes: - Miamai_Catwalk Lashes_MetalTear 04
Cheeks: - {Dead Apples} Tintable
Hair: - TRUTH HAIR Rowan [LoveJugs 1] Blonde
Hands: - Slink Avatar Enhancement Hand Casual