#260 Reflection with Gizza



I was reading this morning whilst celebrating the start of the new year, the following phrase,
"Tomorrow is the first page of a 365 page book, so write a good one".

Whilst 2013 for me I seriously would like to put behind me now, In reflection I met many new friends and acquaintances along the way in which some I will treasure always. These friends are rare, and becoming truly special to me and I look forward to getting to know them more and more each day.

For my first page in my new book and celebrating 300 blog pages with you all, I remember my year gone by, turn the page and smile gladly at the start of my new book.

Happy New Year Everyone!!!
 
(Note: please start from 2:20)
 
 
 
Wearing the amazing design of Gizza with the exciting pose from Morphine, I bring to you our destination for 2014: - 

Destination:Gizza

Corset: -  GizzA - Self-Defense [Black] Corset (New)
Shorts: - GizzA - Self-Defense [Black] Shorts  (New)
Boots: - GizzA - Self-Defense / Boots (New)
Skin: -  Glam Affair - Kaelyn - America
Makeup: - Glam Affair - Elit Eyes Makeup - 10
Eyes: - {D.A} Dead Apples Nebula Grey
Cheeks: - {D.A} Dead Apples Tintable
Hair: - *Dura-Girl* 49 (Dark Brown)
Hands: - Slink Avatar Enhancement Hand Casual
Pose: - .::MORPHINE::. Couple Pose- All for you (used 1 pose only)