#256 30 Minute Love Affair with Indrya Originals and Elephante Poses


 "Oh, don’t mind me, I’m just passing through. Glazing over your peripheral vision, edging across the corners of your eyes. Pay no attention, I know you’re busy. I wont stay for long and I wont be too loud, even though my voice gets lost around us. With any luck I’ll be in your rear view mirror before you know it, not that you glance back very often.  You chat on occasions, you make me laugh like you do now. You tease and seduce and it is erotic. But do you see me..?"

"I watch you watch someone else watching someone else - because that’s what we do, right? "
"Standing on the edge of vision, inching across the corners of other peoples lives, just passing through.   I remember when you were standing there,  I heard an angel cry, Runaway lover - I soon discovered. I will never forget you.



Wearing the beautiful new design from Indrya Originals Couture  with the fabulous new pose from Elephante Poses, I bring to you our destinations for today:-

Destination:{Indyra} Originals Couture, and Elephante Poses.

Shirt: - {Indyra} Couture: Jenny French Sheer Blouse (New)
Pants:- Jenny French Slacks: Grey - {Indyra} Couture (New)
Hat: - Jenny French Velvet Top Hat - {Indyra} Couture (New)
Skin: -  Glam Affair - Elvi
Lipstick: - Pekka. Winter lipsticks - pink
Eyes: - Glam Affair - Stella Eyes 17
Eyelashes: - Izzie's - Eyelashes v1.02
Cheeks: - {Dead Apples} Tintable
Hair: - TRUTH HAIR Coral -  Light Blondes
Hands: - Slink Avatar Enhancement Hand Casual

Pose: - Elephante Poses - Find a Way #3
Background: - Glanduin