#157 Butterflies and Cupcakes with LivGlam, Legal Insanity and Gos



"Creativity involves breaking out of established patterns in order to look at things in a different way."
- so says Edward De Bono. To me creativity is just loving and living each day and remembering really no matter had bad things can get in life we have each other. We have ourselves and that is what counts.

One thing that gets me through the day is to think of Spring and Summer my favourite two seasons.
 
This deliberate and gradual emanation of spring has taught me to appreciate every aspect of the season for I was able to see each and every petal, to breathe in all the aromas, to hear the raindrops on the leaves. A spring that saunters in with a pause here and there is a spring I can devour with my senses. With a slow emerging spring comes the lesson of patience. Flowers open more slowly. Trees leaf out to the tune of an adagio tempo, sleepily moving forward. As I savoured the gradual pace of spring's materialization, there were times when I was anxious for some aspect of the spring I knew from past years. Taming my yearning for something more quickly taught me to sit back and let nature work in its own time. Now comes the season of summer. After having experienced the moderate pace of spring, I am curious as to how this summer will emerge. Summer is usually hot and dry and somewhat of a rest for this gardener who spends much time preparing the garden in spring. No matter what summer brings it is welcome and a time for relaxing in the shade and watching all the lovely bursts of life in the landscape. Summer brings lazy days  slow rambles by the creek catching a glimpse of butterflies, and early warm mornings listening to birds awaken and stretch through the sky. What does summer mean to you?  For a glimpse into Summer, come take a stroll through 10 years of Second life.



Destination: Amazing Dreamz (SL10)

Dress - [LG] Boutique-[Summer 13] Glina Linen Dress (New)
Skin - Glam Affair - Cleo - America - 05
Eyes - IKON Destiny Eyes - Clarity
Hair - D!va"" Hair "Chisato" (Cat's eye)
Accessory 1 - Legal Insanity - Sheldon sunglasses - animal (New)
Accessory 2 - Lassitude & Ennui Chunky Silver Necklace
Accessory 3 - [Gos] Lolita Espadrilles - Cupcake (New for Group Members)