#155 A sip to go with Sassy


Sometimes we all need to take a little break and just relax. I hear that said to me quite often. I seem to as people say be often burning the candle at both ends. Whether that be working non stop, or just trying to relax on a day off. With all the plans made for today, I still can't relax. Think it is karma.

My graphics card has decided to give me a major heart ache today and no matter what I do I am finding more problems. That's if it is the graphics card.

Think I have overburdened my friends as well, asking for major help with regards to being IT solutions. Well after spending the whole day on fixing the computer, bring on Mr Pc doctor this weekend and hopefully it will be nothing major just perhaps means am offline for a few days.  (If you know how to help IT problems IM me quickly.. I even have installed the latest graphic driver.. and still crashes when on high)..?

For now though, before the computer freezes again and crashes like it has all day, I would like to finish this blog and invite you to come and take a peek at a gorgeous designer called Sassy. 
Sassy's dresses are perfect for those with how should I say extra padding and implants.
Some of the stunning designs and colours that Sassy has to offer such as the dress I am wearing today comes in the exquisite colour of Fuchsia and many other colours to offer.

So don't delay come take a visit to our destination for today: -

Destination: Sassy

Dress - ~Sassy!~ Simply Ravishing dress - Fuschia (New)
Skin - Glam Affair - Cleo - America - 05
Eyes - IKON Destiny Eyes - Clarity
Hair - =DeLa*= Boobs Mesh Hair "Scarlett" Blonde 5
Nails - Ultra Mesh Rigged Fingernails V 4 by Jaman
Accessory 1 - What Next  - {what next} Garden Cafe Caravan (New)