#151 Spring Cleaning time with Amarelo Manga



There is no escaping the fact that household chores are an essential part of our lives; cooking, washing and cleaning are done in every home on a daily basis and of all the domestic chores, cleaning is likely to be the least favourite, and is mine. 

I have such a dislike at cleaning up after people and cleaning not only requires effort it is also very time-consuming; unless of course you are using the professional services of a cleaning company.  No matter what, if you are like me, I spend at least one whole day to cleaning house, grocery shopping and then tidying after some slobs all after working one whole week. Don't get me wrong, I'm not lazy one little bit, I just can't stand mess, and prefer my house to glow and smell pretty.  I so wish for a magic Genie sometimes to have everyone be like me and pick up after themselves, just to give a hand rather than leave mess and expect the maid to do their work for them. :)

So I guess with that in mind, I took the concept of cleaning to SL and now have been for the past month, tidying up my inventory, which had some 35,000 items all messy and out of place and I must admit it is looking fantastic and so easy to find items now.

Doing the household chores is rarely fun and it is even less so when faced with having to do it at a time when other individuals are out and about enjoying themselves or simply chilling out, so with that in mind, the house can wait for another day, as my relaxation starts now as SL comes a beckoning this weekend.

For more information about the clothing I am wearing, please take a look at our destination for today - Amarelo Manga.


Destination - Amarelo Manga

Dress - [Amarelo Manga] - Dress Rayanne
Skin - Glam Affair - Cleo - America - 05
Eyes - IKON Destiny Eyes - Clarity
Hair - ! Sugarsmack !  : Bonne - Bombshell Blondes