#147 My Sol Existence is to live in Summer all year long with Hatology and LivGlam

 

I may have told you this before, But I just truly adore summer and so miss it.  No offence work, but summer holidays are my 'it-and-a-bit'.  When I feel the tingling my skin gets from being out in the sunshine it makes me want to put my hands out at my sides and spin with my eyes closed - like I'm four years old again.  Because I'm back at work again and in the dread of coming winter, I thought that I would share my favourite things about summer - in the hope that if I write the words, it will take me to my own summer world outside this office. Reading an article the other day, Here are my top 7 treats about summer.

1 - Sunshine. It's like a smile in the sky. Sounds kitschy right but I don't even care. It's sunshine and it's awesome.

2 - Summer breeze carrying the scent of my fresh growing blooming frangipani. I have some outside my back door at home and when I open up my house to let in the breeze the smell slowly wafts in. Yummy!

3 - Summer fruit. There's something about a fresh, chilled mango on a hot day that gives me mouthgasms. Is that a word?? I know that's not a real word, but it's a real sensation.

4 - Apricots and Nectarines  (okay I could have put this in #3 but mango needed its own number) - I think green with my garden/kitchen philosophy and I like to grow my own tucker if I can - food footprint and all that - and my fruit is big, spray free and delish.

5 - Friends and family. They swarm in from inland areas all over Australia and arrive with a knock on the front door that I anticipate with a little giggle of excitement in my tummy. I love my people!

6 - The Beach. Really this could have been number 1,  because I love the beach so much. Warm dry sand trickling through my toes as I walk along empty beaches only 10 mins away, hell yes! The other day I walked 8.5 km from my house down to a local quiet beach and decided to go for a stroll around the point (it was low tide - why not) and had a two hour casual stroll along the beach by myself. Not one other person in sight. It was amazing.

7 - Swimming. Jumping off the local jetty. Floating with the tide. Ohh yeah baby. Once you've crossed the 'gini-line' you're off to happiness in an ocean. As long as you don't think about what else is in there with you, you're fine.

These would have to be my favourite things about summer, what are yours?

For more summer experiences, don't delay in taking a visit (respect people's privacy here) at Sol Existence our destination for today and to some of the fabulous designers below.

DestinationSol Existence

Dress - [LG] Boutique-[Summer 13] Casimir Print Dress
Skin - Glam Affair - Cleo - America - 07 (New)
Eyes - IKON Destiny Eyes - Clarity (New)
Hair - TRUTH Kadence - champagne
Nails - Ultra Mesh Rigged Fingernails V 4 by Jaman
Accessory 1 - Summer Straw Hat - from Hatology (Daisy Eberdene)