#142 Reflecting after a day with friends - Legal Insanity, and Elephante


My friendships have always sustained me. Even though I was quite a shy kid, I always managed to surround myself with good friends. In fact, good friends rank as high on the importance scale as do my family. Yes, a lot of energy goes into my friendships—yet I have no doubt that this is a near-universal experience.

It’s no wonder Aristotle said: “Without friends no one would choose to live, though he had all other goods.”

With the ease and accessibility of the Internet, I have both found old friends who somehow got away and have myself been found by friends who I’d never suspect still thought of me. The internet especially Second life can bring us new and old acquaintances. Some friendships turn into something more and it is these friendships that can stay with you forever.

Some of my new friends are my fabulous designers that I blog for, some of which include Legal Insanity, and Elephante. Without them my life in Second life would be so different.

So for now our destinations for today are to come and visit the fantastic works of these awesome designers.

DestinationLegal Insanity and Elephante

Top -  HolliPocket Lacey Champagne at Jersey Shore (New)
Skirt - Legal Insanity - Liz mini skirt suede leather grey (New)
Skin - Belleza- Ava Sk 4
Eyes - Glam Affair - Stella Eyes 17
Hair - [LeLutka]-ARIEL hair - Jessica
Nails - Ultra Mesh Rigged Fingernails V 4 by Jaman
Accessory 1 - (DF) Donna Flora - FRANCESCA necklace black (New)
Accessory 2 - Just Design - Black mesh bag

Pose - Elephante -She's so Lovely #3