#140 Random things about me... at Zinga

Sometimes one must post things randomly,

Maybe it is how I feel today, but I wanted to share with you,

some random things about me

 
1. I am currently listening to progressive trance and it makes me feel happy and I smiling when I am listening to it. Thankyou to a friend called Genie for introducing me to this music.
2. I love the aroma and flavour of spices, and warm cooked bread - walking through the isles of a Chinese or Indian supermarket is heavenly and wish I could buy enough spices to make my house smell like that.
3. I am a lip gloss addict - lips must be wet at all times!
4. Cruelty of any kind hurts my heart - so much so that i must wear blinkers (pretend it doesnt exist - hands in my ears lalalala) - I cant stand to see the wrongs in this world.
5. I love having my own space why do people not understand that, especially my photos.
6. I love being surrounded by people, and friends. Especially a close friend.
7. My memory is terrible - cant remember my times tables - names forget it.
8. I love creating a learning environment and helping people, I am generally happy when I am being useful and have a purpose.
9. I would dearly love to travel for an extended period of time - Scotland, France, Italy, to learn first hand about different cultures and ways of being.
10. I am painfully independent and have a Rl job that I am the manager and life is hectic always.
11. I am passionate about many things and always bat for the underdog fiercely
12. I an not good at small talk or asking people personal questions - unless I'm working or have a purpose.
13. I click with some people - happens out of the blue - I have deep feelings quickly for people, especially when they hold my heart in their hands.
14. I love to sing, especially in my car - I'm not good at singing :) I think??
15. I love to dance and when im listening to my ipod I feel like dancing down the street when the rhythm grabs me - have been tempted maybe I will, and wonders why children can skip and it is not socially acceptable for an adult :)
16. I have played the piano, and love to escape by playing the piano.
17. I have a broad range of taste in music and can listen to Beethoven and then Metallica, Trance, Rock, Pop. Music makes my step bounce and assists me to ride through emotions
18. Is soft and mushy on the inside, however, my RL Taurus traits are very evident in my personality.
These being patient and reliable, and most of all loving, warm hearted, persistent and determined, stubborn, Placid and loves security, possessive, resentful and inflexible, Self-indulgent and greedy?? hmm not really.

Above all I am just me and I like that.. So for those that are reading, this is a bit about me and thankyou for helping me reach No 140 in my blog, and sharing with you all the Random things about me.x


Destination Zigana (Our destination for today - the wonders of this landscape is breathtaking.)

Dress/Shoes - Egoisme Dazzle Dress + Knee Boots
Skin - Izzie's - Geanna Skin natural
Eyes - Glam Affair - Stella Eyes 17
Hair - eXxEsS : TIAMAT (blonde)
Eyelashes - Izzie's - Eyelashes v1.02
Nails - Ultra Mesh Rigged Fingernails V 4 by Jaman