#133 By the sand and the sea with OrsniRed


Wearing this beautiful creation by OrsinRed today which comes in many colours, it reminded me of a song I once heard and thought it suited this picture perfectly.

If I find peace of mind in the sand and the sea.
There's a hope in my heart that you'll soon be with me.
There's a prayer that I share with the sand and the sea
And it cries, "Come to me, come to me"

As my eyes search the skies from the edge of the  murky shore, You are here in my arms for a moment or more. Then a tear rushes down to the sand and the sea
And it cries, "Come to me, come to me"

But as long as there's sand, as long as there's sea.
As long as there's time I'll wait.. hopefully.
As long as there's Heaven up above let the sand and the sea bring my love to me.

But as long as there's sand, as long as there's sea as long as there's time I'll wait hopefully.
As long as there's Heaven up above, Let the sand and the sea bring my love to me

DestinationOrsiniRed

Dress - OrsiniRed Mesh Dress My Way M Violet (New)
Skin - Belleza- Ava Sk BL 1
Eyes - Glam Affair - Stella Eyes 17
Hair - Magika - Forget in dark blonde (New)
Eyelashes - Izzie's - Eyelashes
Nails - Ultra Mesh Fingernails rigged V3 by Jamman
Feet - Gos Arched Feet