#108 Changes with Liv-Glam, and House of RFyre



They say we change for a reason, We grow each day and become a better person. Thinking back I feel like today is going to be a hard road, and one part of change that I am not looking forward too. The meaning of Life and Death. The topic that no one wants to talk about. That we all get old and then die. It is a part of life but never seems to be discussed. It is like a taboo subject, that we laugh about but never take seriously.

I have lost a lot of friends in my life. Each time I came face to face with the pain of loss, I was presented with a choice. In looking back at my life, I have come to realize that the choice was always the same. That I needed to grow and change. As Gandhi said, “the best way to find yourself is to lose yourself in the service of others., and that is my change today. Looking after the ones that made me.

This destination today was the perfect setting for my feelings and apprehension for change and I know that although a hard road to come, this is just another cycle to the path of life.

Destination: World's End Garden

Dress- {Liv-Glam} K Collection Olivia Ruffled Dress (Free for group members)
Cape - RFyre Beguile for Women Black: Feathered Cape
Skin - Glam Affair - Lilith - Jamaica
Eyes - Mayfly - Deep Sky Eyes (True Grey) (New)
Hair - ""D!va"" Hair "Manon
Nails - ULTRA Mesh Fingernails rigged V3 by Jamman
Accessory 1 - Zaara : Atiriya stone bracelet
Pose - Morgane's Runway Pose Veil Veloria