#106 Picnic with Fiend, Milana and Glam Affair


As some are you are preparing for the evening meal, I am stretching thinking about what I would like to do today whilst on a extended holiday from Easter. Thinking it would be lovely to go on a picnic, my son shouts from the other room, are you kidding mum it is going to rain.. sigh. Adventurous he is not..

So whilst it may not be a picnic day afterall, Mischa can enjoy the wonders of the day for me for the time being.

Wearing this cute summer outfit from Fiend, top and shorts are separates and the gorgeous new styles of Milana and Glam Affair. I am chilling with this lovely bottle of red from Chez Moi picnic set, praying that the rain will go soon, so I can enjoy the day in the sun.


Top - [FIEND] Lucky - tubetop (only $75L)
Shorts - [FIEND] Ladies Denim shorts
Skin - Glam Affair - Lilith - Jamaica
Eyes - Mayfly - Deep Sky Eyes (True Grey) (New)
Hair - (Milana) Jayna - Light Blondes
Nails - ULTRA Mesh Fingernails rigged V3 by Jamman
Accessory 1 - Cesta Picnic Lovely Evening from CHEZ MOI