#95 It's a Starbucks Time with OrsiniRed


Some people say there are coffee aficionados and there are tea lovers. But you know what, I like both.  My day has to start with a cup of freshly brewed, strong coffee to help get the brain running.  It is a sort of fuel for my body and mind.

While working in the office,  I keep my brain running with more coffee, even so much as a quick run down to my favorite store on the way to work which is my 'Starbucks'.

My morning coffee run is like the movie Miss Congeniality where I get an influx of calls to the mobile saying you getting coffee today? Well Yes, here we go :) and the list starts. The poor assistant I do feel sorry for her sometimes.

In the evenings, on the other hand,  I love my refined taste of tea. While blogging in the evening, watching a movie, or just relaxing, I keep my senses focused with a cup of white or green tea.

Today, I am dedicating my post whilst wearing the stunning new mesh dress from OrsiniRed called 'Loving You', chilling with my magazines whilst I take a moment to relax at my destination today - 'Starbucks'



Dress - OrsiniRed Mesh Dress Loving You (New)
Skin - Glam Affair - Lilith - Jamaica
Eyes - Glam Affair - Stella Eyes 03
Eyelashes - Maitreya Mesh EyeLashes
Hair - [LeLutka]-CANTO hair/Light Blonde
Accessory 1 - Zaara : Atiriya stone bracelet Carnelian-gold (New)
Accessory 2 - Zaara : Atiriya stone necklace (New)
Accessory 3 - Daisy Eberdene Starbucks coffee cup (New)
Accessory 4 - {BSD Design Studio}-blackcr (New)