#86 Je Suis, 'Affonso' and Gizza'

 
 
As I work in a nine to five job every day,
The one day that I look forward to apart from the weekend, is 'Casual Friday'.
 
For Casual Friday in my position I don't get that opportunity that often,
due to business meetings, appointments etc.
However I love to admire the girls in the office that dress so smartly when wearing their
casual clothes.
One day I hope I can wear casual clothes at work, such as Mischa is dressed today.
 I would give nothing more that to put on a pair of jeans, t-shirt and cardigan to feel
 comfortable for the day.
 
One such place that I adore when it comes to casual attire are the styles of GizzA,
and a new shop I found the other day called Affonso.
Adoring with my casual outfit I love the jewellry of Je Suis,
wearing this gorgeous item called the "Ombre" Necklace.
 
So while I dream of casual friday's, at least Mischa can be comfortable
whilst she scouts around for more fashion attire to showcase for you all.
 
 
Destination - Gizza, Affonso and Je Suis

Top/Cardigan - AFFONSO Mesh Blouse cardigan -Luigi//Orange
Jeans - GizzA - Lola Pants black and Belt
Shoes - [Gos] Boutique - Angelina Peeptoe - Chocolate (NEW)
Skin - Belleza- Elle BR Med 2 (cleavage)
Hair - *ARGRACE* Bella - Baby Blonde
Accessory 1 - Je Suis...brillante "ombre" necklace
Accessory 2 - Lazuri Multistrand Necklace Earrings