#47 Emery and Fanatik

 


If you're anything like me then you find casual dressing harder than corporate or cocktail.

I spend my weekends in skirts, over-sized jumpers, t-shirts, jeans or workout gear.
Fine on the couch. Not so fine at the shops.
I admire all those gorgeous women who dress up when they go to get a loaf of bread and think OMG I so wish I could wear those enormous heels.

Glancing through a magazine the other day, while waiting at the doctors for my
yearly checkup  I thought wow
that it is what I am missing!

I noticed that most women in these magazines they all tend to have similar items.

That being sunglasses, (mainly black), jacket or blazer, little cute ballet flats,
dress jeans or skirt, scarf, and a statement bag.

It is the ultimate casual uniform. Simple, classic, and doesn't wrinkle ...

So thinking back to those gorgeous stars I quickly put together an almost
sample of our every day fashion requirements.

Our destination for today is two great stylists that have all your fashion needs
' Emery and Fanatik'.
 

Destination:

Top - Emery - Heart Of Glass Black Version Dress
Jacket - Emery - Mesh Leather Jacket Saul Black
Skirt  - :FANATIK: Mini skirt leather black L
Skin/Shape - Belleza- Shyla Skin/Shape 2 pack, and -Belleza- Ava Sk 5
Eyes - -Belleza- Eyes Green Snake
Lipgloss - Blacklace Beauty Sticky LipGloss - Clear
Hair- ::Exile:: Caitrin:Persimmon
Sunglasses  - =DeLa*= Sunglasses "RG1" Swirl Pink lens