#43 DIVA, Belleza and Baboom Couture


Save me, Free me
From my heart this time
Well the train's gone
Down the track and I'm left behind

But nothing can save me from this ball and chain
I've made up my mind I would leave today
But you're keeping me going I know it's insane
'Cause I'll love you and I'll you lose again

Well the heart calls, And the mind obeys
Oh it knows better than me baby
And if I hold on for one more day
Oh maybe maybe.  But nothing can save me from this ball and chain
I've made up my mind I would leave today, leave on this train.


Destination: ""D!va"" Main Store Isle

Outfit- Baboon Couture - Mesh_Bell de Jour- Dress M
Hair- ""D!va"" Hair "Asami" (Onyx)
Necklace - Lassitude & Ennui Knotted pearl necklace rose
Skin - Belleza- Ava Sk 11
Lipgloss - Belleza- Ava SK Light Gloss Lips 3
Bracelet- Darling+ GIFT HeartOfGold Bangle