#28 "Polkadots" and Volstead


Sometimes once in a while we all need to take time out for ourselves, do you agree?

Finding myself at this destination today, this is indeed what I had in mind when I came across this magnificent decor called Designer Prims.

It seems like I'm always putting myself last in the order of things - it's just who I am.

If you’re like me and a lot of other women, it’s the “guilt factor” that gets even the most sophisticated women to forgo their much needed time to replenish themselves.
It’s usually starts as a powerful little voice from deep within saying out loud
 “I shouldn’t be doing this, I’m so selfish!,
I should be doing this, that etc etc. even though I work full time.

Shouldn't I be taken time out for myself? The answer is Yes, we all should.

Woman’s lives are filled with more responsibilities and obligations now, than ever before.

It’s not uncommon for women to stretch themselves too thin and to push themselves to the breaking point. "When was the last time you took time out for yourself?
 

 
Outfit - Volstead ~ Liaison Chemise ~ Honey (mesh dark trim)
Hair - ::Exile:: Believe Again:Chardonnay
Skin - -Belleza- Erika Sk 3
Lipgloss - Blacklace Beauty Sticky LipGloss - Clear
Eyes - "MOJO* Blue eyes 101 Large
Shoes - Buckle Slipper Flats (Boxed) CHAMPAGNE SEQUINES (Polkadots) - $99L
Accessories 1 - *GA* Jewels Dhanya Anklet
Accessories 2 - F*cking Ninjas' pose - This place