#704 I remember the good ole days...


Recently I was contacted by some old friends that I had not seen or heard from in about 15 years. Oh the power of facebook! As we talked, I began to realize that they might be victims of what I refer to as Glory Day Syndrome, which is basically a nostalgic longing for the so called " Good ole Days".

We all started to speak of the good ole days and it brought back a flood of memories:-

·        I remember growing up in a yard filled with fruit trees, you name it (mulberries galore) which was an adventure in itself. If you could not climb a tree then you were at the mercy of the people who could, and I am happy to say I was an expert climber.
·        I remember being a real tomboy, flying kites, playing marbles and cricket. Racing the boys to the beach and yelling out “slow coaches”. Those were the good old days. I loved them.

Hopefully, we all have fond memories associated with different times of our lives, times that stood out as special. We think of those times with great fondness and we enjoy reflecting on them.

As long as we can continue to look forward to tomorrow with a positive sense of eager anticipation then we are fine. Our good old days are just the really memorable parts of our living experience, but we also need to focus on creating memorable moments now.

So what are your good ole day memories?

For now though, come take a walk to our destinations for today: -



Destinations: CosmopolitanOn9Uber

~Nerido~ Chica Bolero (Maitreya) -Black  - (New) @ Cosmopolitan
Meva Thalia Skirt with Belts Brown - (New) Cosmopolitan
Meva Thalia Top Brown - (New) Cosmopolitan
Persefona Leaves Photo Set 7 (orange) - (New) Cosmopolitan
Persefona Leaves Photo Set 14 (orange) - (New) Cosmopolitan
Persefona Leaves Photo Set 4 (orange) - (New) Cosmopolitan
(Kunglers) Celine rings  - Crystal - (New) On9
Glam Affair - Lidia - Catwa Mesh Head Applier - (New) Uber
CATWA HEAD Catya NEW
Tableau Vivant \\ Lucy hair - Blonds