#689 Patterns of Consciousness...


If I count in my life how many people I know that have cancer, have died from cancer or have been recently told they have cancer… the list is more than four hands and this is people that I know on a day to day basis. If I count in Second life how many people have passed away from Cancer or have been suffering in silence, it would be two hands and these are the ones that I know about. So many people...so many lives lost, it is shocking and to be honest each time I am told about someone that has cancer I honestly don’t know what to say…What can you say...?

Being truly honest, I get tongue tied. I want to ask them “How are you, Are you in pain? Can I do anything for you, What do you need, Does it hurt?, What were the symptoms, What happens next, What has the doctor told you?, Have you gotten a second, third, fourth test to check… The amount of questions I have is mind numbing.. but all I do is give them a big hug, tell them I love them and don’t say anything more except to be with them.

I was reading a blog the other day from a lady that had a tumour on her stomach, her blog is called “Terminally Fabulous” - http://www.terminallyfabulous.com/blog/archives/02-2016. It is definitely a must read. A very ironic and so down to earth blog that captures her every day, the countless things people say and do to make her happy which makes it worse for her, her overall issues with all the fun stuff such as bowel movements, urinary issues, and dietary difficulties, her move back to live with her mother and father and the hospital dramas that are countless. The blog is raw and had me in tears, most especially her strength and honesty – her name is Lisa Magill.

Lisa’s blog made me understand better what my friend is going through who has the same type of cancer. After ten treatments my friend has decided enough is enough and currently going through her bucket list. She told me last month she now has Brain metastases. When speaking with her, it was like I was speaking with another person. Her words were slow, drawn out, and not like the spark of a girl I used to know..  

This dreadful disease needs to find a cure and I hope that we find this cure sometime in this lifetime.

Showcasing the gorgeous new works from some of our amazing designers, I bring to you our destinations for today: -

Destinations: 

*YS&YS* SUSANNA Tone 02 Skin Applier  for CATWA Heads
pr!tty - Rose - {All Color Huds}-Medium Roots-:boxed: RARE – (New) @ Chapter Four (additional strands courtesy of Rayne Morgan from Deviant Art)

Zenith=Summer mufti dress (Rose) @ (New) @ Kustom9

Pic: Taken at White Dunes Estate - (only open for a short time).