#642 The light...



You show the lights that stop me from turning to stone;
You shine it when I'm alone;
And so I tell myself that I'll be strong;
And dreaming when they're gone;

'Cause they're calling, calling, calling me home;
Calling, calling, calling home;

You show the lights that stop me turn to stone;
You shine it when I'm alone home..home...


Showcasing the amazing new designs available right now at the following destinations: - 

Destinations: - Shiny Shabby - 'October', Glam Affair and ROMP 


*AvaWay* DITA_Choker and *AvaWay* DITA_Earrings - (New) @ Shiny Shabby 
S&P Ivy Harness (this is the S&P skeleton harness gown Ivy) (New) @ ROMP 
Glam Affair - Nancy Applier ( Catwa / Annie ) America - (New) Store release
.Entwined. Melanie - (New) @ Shiny Shabby
LOTUS. Electric Eyes - 12 - (New) @ Shiny Shabby
CATWA HEAD AnnaGrey [Basic Head]
Mesh_Tulle Veil Hat White - MW Boa -Meli Imako - On marketplace