#627 Shrouded in the Morning Mist...


It’s fair to say that I am not a morning person. In fact getting out of bed is my least favourite part of the day. After that everything gets better. I always wake up slowly and If I haven't got my coffee percolating by the time the eyes open I can't function and get cranky amongst anyone that is around.
I went into the country last week and took my trusty camera with me and awoke to the sounds of kookaburras calling into the mist and snapped some beautiful pics while having a wander. I can see why morning people like to get up early. It really is beautiful in the freshness of the morning, with the mist floating over the ground, and the crispness of the air always looks gorgeous in the early morning light. If only bed wasn’t so comfy and warm…
Are you a morning person?
Showcasing for you today many amazing items, I bring to you our destination for today: - 
Destinations:The Crossroads Event - (LM's below direct to store)
Dress:- !:Lybra:! Mina Dress White ~ Maitreya Exclusive - The Crossroads
Hair: - .Entwined. Fiona - (New) @ The Crossroads
Chair: - 22769 ~ [bauwerk] Folding Metal Chair - (New)  The Crossroads
Dresser: - .:Bee designs:.Dream Set Gacha Dresser RARE - (New) The Crossroads
Bench: - .:Bee designs:.Dream Set Gacha Bed Bench - (New) The Crossroads
Vase: - .:Bee designs:.Dream Set Gacha  Cherry Blossoms on vase - (New) The Crossroads
Suitcase: -.:Bee designs:.Dream Set Gacha Vintage round suitcase 1 - (New) The Crossroads
Bracelet: - *AvaWay* HELENA_Bracelet - (New)  The Crossroads
Choker: - *AvaWay* HELENA_Choker - (New)   The Crossroads
Lace Cloth: - .ETHEREAL. Table Lace Cloth - (New)  The Crossroads
Table: - ETHEREAL. Vintage Rabbit Table - Broken - (New)  The Crossroads
Rug: - [ zerkalo ] Sweet Tea - Rug
Curtain:- [ zerkalo ] Britain's Bedroom - Curtain Light
Pose: - Bauhaus Movement= Rosa