#623 She could hear those church bells, ringing, ringing..


I know this is weird, but whenever I get frustrated from reality, I like to drift away with my thoughts. I mean come on, just because my body can't escape from a dire situation doesn't mean my brain has to suffer the consequences. Where ever my thoughts drift to, it is always calm and dreamy. Whether I'm thinking about small things like what are we going to have for lunch or whether I'm thinking about big things i.e.: paying bills normally, I hear my friends state, “Will I ever find the love I dreamed of for all my life”?
I say to my girlfriends, stop looking for it and it will find you. I always like to believe that chance and fate are still around. Maybe I'm a bit optimistic, or maybe I’m naïve. My dreams create a peace place that I can run to the moments things get rough. So, laugh if you want, but yes I am a hopeless romantic. My partner, he definitely knows when I am wanting some alone time with him and must bring flowers :D


There are times like right now, I might be driving along in my car, that’s if it doesn’t break down like this pic, and I hear the sounds of the church bells ringing, ringing and I pause, smile and think that there is beauty in this world and the sounds of the church bells means that people are smiling, and welcoming the couple that have newly joined together.

This happy moment you don’t hear of that much these days. Call me old fashioned it is one that is cherished forever and ever. So for my friends that are passionately searching for Mr. Right, I say to them, keep positive, stop looking and you never know that man or woman you bump into at the shops, or that person that smiles at you when you get a coffee may be your Mr. or Mrs. Right.
All it takes is a bit of ‘gumption’ and to smile and say hello. You never know where that smile and friendly banter might lead you one day. Remember the movie “Holiday”?

Showcasing some gorgeous items available to you now, amongst the scenery of the beauty of ‘Vintage Romance’ a sim so gorgeous and breathtaking that more photos are coming your way soon.
So what are you waiting for, come take a walk to our destination for today: -


Destinations: - Kustom 9 and On9


Hair: - [e] Naara - Elikatira
Dress:-  Method. Lace Panel Beach Dress_white_Maitreya (New) @ On9
Shoes: - :::ChicChica::: Brenda Cocoa
Pendant: - .:Mai Bilavio:. Initial Pendant S(V2) (New) @ Kustom 9
Earrings: - (Kunglers) Sampaguita earring - Rose - (New) @ On9
Head: - LeLutka Mesh Head-STELLA 1.6