#590 This is what it feels like when doves cry..


How can you just leave me standing;

Alone in a world that's so cold (So cold);

Maybe I'm just too demanding;

Maybe I'm just like my father.. too bold;

Maybe you're just like my mother;

She's never satisfied (She's never satisfied);

Why do we scream at each other;

This is what it sounds like;

When doves cry.

This is what it feels like when doves cry…

Showcasing for you some of the amazing items available right now at our destinations for today: -

Destinations: - Shiny Shabby
Hair: - Tableau Vivant \\ Akira hair – Blonds (New) @ Shiny Shabby
Earring: - Kibitz - Kandra earring [right] – onyx (New) @ Shiny Shabby
Necklace: - Kibitz - Kandra necklace – onyx (New) @ Shiny Shabby
Skin 1: -[MUDSKIN ]_Maddie#9 (New) @ Shiny Shabby
Skin 2: - [MUDSKIN ]_Mesh Head Base Skin_S5 (New) @ Shiny Shabby
Eyes: - [theSkinnery] Sona eye collection 1
Head: - LeLutka Mesh Head-STELLA 1.3

Pose: - RKPoses_Mags_6 (New) @ Shiny Shabby