#551 Aly in Neverland


Picture a land you never have seen 

Life is eternal and evergreen 
Future of happiness all in your hands
All in this place I created 
That I call Neverland.



We can sail away tonight

On a sea of pure moonlight
We can navigate the stars
To bring us back home
In a place so far away 
We'll be young that's how we'll stay
And with your hand in my hand 
I am closer now 
To finding Neverland....


Wearing the beautiful outfit from Salt and Pepper called "Aly" available now at We <3 Role Play and the gorgeous hair from Entwined, I bring to you today our destinations for today: - 

Destinations: - Salt and Pepper


Skirt and Top: - Salt and Pepper - Skirt and Top - 'Aly' (New) @ We <3 RP
Hair:- [Entwined] Alice - Light Blondes
Eyeshadow: - charme - Eyeshadow for Lelutka Mesh Heads (New) @ Cosmopolitan

Pose: Bauhaus Movement - Abelun