#504 "Gossip" with Eyelure, C'est La Vie, and Essenz


I saw Finding Nemo and am convinced that the seagulls say "Mine!" But my friend reckons they say "Mate!" After all, they are Australian seagulls. I'm Australian, and I can sort of (sort of!) see how you could think they're saying "Mate!" because if you exaggerate the Aussie accent and squawk like a seagull, you could be mistaken to think they're saying "Mate!"

Seagulls always squabble over food, hence me believing that they are saying "Mine!" Like they're putting dibs on the food, be it Nemo's dad and Dory, or the crab that Dory holds out of the water, or those damn chips that Alles Klaar was talking about on Flickr - for eg: - 
https://www.flickr.com/photos/mischamoyet/20764162202/in/dateposted-public/ ..am hearing you Alles they are one greedy sod's :D. 

As soon as food pops up, the most observant one goes "Mine!" but of course then all the others join in. Saying "Mate!" isn't funny, unless it's taking a cheap shot at Aussies, which I doubt Pixar would do. Whereas having brainless birds saying "Mine!" while squabbling over food makes perfect sense. Whatever they are honestly saying, I have no doubt they are the biggest gossipers on the planet. When it comes to gossip and secondlife that is a different story. 

I have always been myself, one that totally avoids gossip to the point I lost a friend once for finding out that in fact they were not male but female. It never bothered me, but it did in fact make the relationship a little strained as I was curious why they wanted people to not know the truth and they were unfortunately telling a lie and hurting others in making people believe of their other identity. Whatever the reason I liked them as they were, who they were, I loved that person actually and we were good friends. Because I had found out the truth, they pushed me away, but realise that by asking them the truth, in fact I was gossiping and am ashamed for doing that and have learnt my lesson.

So what is your opinion do gulls say Mate or Mine? 


Wearing the gorgeous new dress from Eyelure with the new Dulcie Bag from C'est La Vie, I bring to you our destination for today:- 



Dress: - Eyelure Fitmesh Summer Dress  -Watermelon (New) @ Eyelure
Bag: - C'est La Vie - Dulcie Bag (New) @ Kustom 9
Shoes: - Essenz Amsterdam (New) @ The Shiny Shabby Event
Hair: - Tableau Vivant - Whispers Hair Blonde
Skin: - Glam Affair - Amberly Skin 11 America

Pose: - Del May Weary Listener
Pic: - Taken @ Baby's Ear