#498 I have the dreamers disease with GizzA Creations, Cinphul, and [sYs] Design.


I have heard the song, I understand the meaning, but why do I have the Dreamers Disease?
It is a disease that feels good, makes me relax and finds myself thinking of other solutions or different ways of re-inventing ideas. It is something I cannot heal. I have this disease because I choose not to face every challenge that comes my way and stoop into this moment of fantasy, this dream.
I consider myself as a dreamer, they say there is nothing wrong in dreaming. What I believe is wrong is not having a dream. If you don't have a dream you can't be creative, plan, and make good.

In order to make dreams come into reality, it takes an awful lot of determination, dedication, self-discipline and effort. I say Dream!!, Dream as big as the sky, for what would the world be like if we did not have dreamers.!! Do you have the dreamer's disease?

Sitting back here dreaming of my next blog, I bring to you our destination for today: -


Outfit: - Sophia Sleeveless Top and Skirt (New) Instore @ Gizza Creations 
Hair:  - Lelutka  - Billie Hair Praline includes Scarf
Bag: - [sYs] Design -  Boheme Bag - Natural (New) @ The Shiny Shabby Event (August Round)
Gokstad: - Cinphul Gokstad (Faering) Boat and Sickle (New) @ The Cosmopolitan Event (August)
Bench: - Kalopsia & Vagabond Country Porch Bench (Dark Brown)

Pose: - Autumn by Bauhaus Movement