#480 Put music to our troubles and we will dance them away with Entwined, Zerkalo, Zenith and Aria



Feeling the dread of Monday, sitting here writing this as it is now Sunday.  Monday, also known as the most dreaded day of the week. This is my normal pattern. Alarm clock rings. Snooze button smashed a hundred times. I rise to start the work week and begin my routine. Drive for an hr and a half only to hear more frustrations in the workplace, not to mention I always seem to wake up in a crappy mood as I am frustrated it is Monday. Grabbing a coffee or three, I set ahead at the day's work, only wishing I could be at home cranking the music up high and that I can start Sunday again.

I hate Monday! I hate today! I hate my life!
That’s when I realized I needed to change my mood STAT. Everything around me, every person and particle in my environment was reacting to my negativity, negatively. 
How would I shake this negative energy? By fixing my mindset. By trying hard to remember that if you start Monday, Friday and the weekend is just around the corner.
Here are the steps I have taken to turn my frown upside down! and to not rush through the week.
  • A Shower to Cleanse:  A great shower can relax and center us. It rids us of the grime and stress of the day. I also do my best creating in the shower. 
  • A Musical Love Note: Music rocks my world. I can always count on the smooth rhythms and moving lyrics of a love song to bring me positivity. Today I listened to “Happy Face” by Destiny’s Child, as it is a song about appreciating our blessings and loving ourselves. “I’m living. I’m able. I’m breathing. I’m grateful. To put on my happy face!” and sing to my heart content whilst driving to work.
  • Dance, Dance, Revolution: I turned on iTunes at breakfast time and bop to the music. There is nothing like dancing to lift spirits. Don't you agree?
  • Writing: Writing about my woes, doubts and fears helps me release negative energy. Writing is my therapy. It is my leather couch in a doctors office without the cost. I rested my hands on the keys and released my emotions. And I feel so much better.
  • Stare at My Vision Board: My vision board keeps me focused on the present moment and all the things I need to do today to meet my future goals. I have my vision board as a screensaver on my desktop. It is also the lock screen on my iPhone. It’s everywhere!
Bottomline, fixing our mindset really isn’t that difficult. It just takes effort, desire and certainty. So bring on Monday, at least I have work that pays the bills and that I am happy and healthy. It could be a lot worse.
For more information come take a walk to our destination for today: - 


Hair: - Entwined Abella - Light Silver Blonde - (New) @ The Shiny Shabby Event
Stump Coffee Table: - Aria Stump Coffee Table - (New) @ The Shiny Shabby Event
Dress: - Zenith Long Shirt with Belt- (New) @ The Shiny Shabby Event
Earings: - Reverie - Nimbin Obsidian Earing - Silver (New) @ The Shiny Shabby Event
Ring: - Reverie - Nimbin Obsidian Earing - Silver (New) @ The Shiny Shabby Event
Bag: - Zenith Spheric Rattan bag -Light (New) @ The Shiny Shabby Event
Ethnic Drums: - Zerkalo Ethnic Drums (New) @ The Fantasy Collective
Rug: - Zerkalo Dancing Rug - Sands (New) @ The Fantasy Collective
Guitar: - Zerkalo Lonely Bard Guitar
Debake: - Cinphul Gitane Debake

Pose: - Bauhaus Movement - Keely 2