#464 No need for luck today with GizzA Creations, Fancy Decor, Zerkalo, Lode, Ohmai, Pilot and Bauhaus Movement


“The grass is always greener where you water it.” 
Is there really such a thing as being lucky? Are some people genuinely luckier than others, blessed with a mysterious predisposition toward regular good fortune? And what does that mean for the rest of us? Are we all doomed to face the worst possible outcome at every roll of the dice?
Alternatively, is the whole thing just an illusion born out of random circumstance? And, most tantalizingly of all, is it something we can create for ourselves?
I remember sitting around my friends at high school we were all laughing and acting silly over a lunch break and without even a blink, there goes a poop-splat the size of manhattan land on my lap on my green school uniform. I was in such a shock staring at this revolting yellow white plop, that my friends shreaked, others laughed and the guys in the area yelling out shes going to have some good luck. Supposely a bird poop was supposed to give you good luck. For me though all i remember it brought me was a horrid stain on my skirt all day

There are some people that seem to have such a roll of good luck, either winning the scratchie lottery, getting a massive pay out from work, being a winner of an overseas holiday, or even striking it lucky with their dream job. There are so many possibilities. The amount of times that I have said 'Where is my good luck for a change"?.  

I now agree though that Luck is an illusion. While we cannot control everything that happens, by breaking the habit of attributing things to luck, we can embrace our ability to make positive change for the future.  The realization that what I called luck was something I could make for myself radically changed my life. This simple shift in attitude is all it takes to break the cycle of bad luck. I know that I need to be fastidious, pro-active, and eager; that my efforts will be rewarded, as mine were late last year when I found the job I was destined for. 

With lots of hard work, the job has been made easy, but not is a time for change once again.

As someone once said, it may seem that the lucky friends that won that holiday, car, house etc all have a rosy life, but the grass is always greener where you water it.

There are many exciting events on at present, so what are you waiting for create some of that luck for yourself and teleport to one of these amazing destinations below: - 

Destinations: - GizzA Creations, Summerfest 15The Shiny Shabby EventSneak Peek

Dress: - GizzA - One Shoulder Dress [Tribal Brown - Olive]  New @ GizzA Creations
Skin: - Glam Affair - Amberly II skin ( America ) old item found at Chapter 4
Hair: - ~Tableau Vivant~ Sunkissed hair - New @ - Summerfest 15
Hat: - *LODE* Headwear - Lilou Feathers - New @ The Shiny Shabby Event
Armchair: -  [ zerkalo ] Eugenie's Armchair - New @ for The Neighbourhood for June @ Zerkalo

Magazines: - Fancy Decor: Magazine Stack 2 - New @- Cosmopolitan
Necklace and Bangle: - / f:L / - Trillion & Pear Pearl -  New @ Sneak Peek
Branches: - :CP: Repurposed Branches New @ The Shiny Shabby Event 
Gulls: - !Ohmai: Pacific Gull (Stance3) and !Ohmai: Pacific Gull (Stance4) - New @ Summerfest 15
Tackle Box: - PILOT - Vintage  Tackle Box [RED] - New @ Summerfest 15
Lotion: -Second Spaces - beach day - dark tan - New @ Summerfest 15
Sink: -38 - 8f8 - primavera in Toscana Garden Sink
Clay Pots: -36 - 8f8 - primavera in Toscana Clay Pots
Shed: - 03 - 8f8 - primavera in Toscana Shed RARE
Body: - Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara 3.3
Eyes: - IKON Hope Eyes - Evening

Picture: - Taken at Neva River
Pose: - 'Gossamer' by Bauhaus Movement