#463 The Call of the Wild Fennec's with GizzA Creations, Glam Affair and Half Deer


I am a little behind with posting this pic on my blog account.
Thankyou to those that have liked it on my flickr account. If you haven't seen it on Flickr my details are: - https://www.flickr.com/photos/mischamoyet/. 

There are so many social media sites these days it is so hard to keep up. I bought myself an Apple TV today and was advised by a customer standing by that was listening to my whinge about not being able to use Netflix. He pointed to the Apple TV and said that will do everything for you, and yes it does. I am not that old yet but technology is advancing so fast I honestly can't keep up. I have never heard of an Apple TV, thinking it would cost hundreds of dollars I was pleasantly suprised. After apologising as I thought he was directing me to a brand new TV, it turned out it was a tiny thing like the size of an Apple ipod. Sometimes I think life was much easier when i was younger.

I will sound old saying this now, but I remember the days when all you had to worry about was getting home when the street lights came on. You could be covered in mud from head to toe from romping around outside, but parents didn't care, all they cared about was that you had fun.

John Keats once wrote, "The poetry of the earth is never dead". Poet or not, almost all of us has been awestruck by nature at one time or another. Whether it is running at sunset on a sandy white beach, walking alongside a cool trickling stream or just simply watching sunset over a mountain ridge.
It is so pleasant some time to just sit on the grass and just even hear the wind blowing through the trees. Being outdoors and aware of the world's beauty can make you feel energised and alive.

Whilst technology itself seems to be keeping us more indoors than ever before, I reckon they should create a day that is technology free. Maybe between the hours of 9am to 12pm. Other than Earth Day, we should call it Nature Day, Wonder whether it will take off.. What do you think?

Feeling very much like getting in touch with nature, I took this picture which was taken at Neva River, one of my favorite locations. Half Deer have come up with some amazing little animals that can be found at Kustom 9 available on now they are called the "Fennec Fox". Wearing the beautiful new outfit from GizzA Creations in a colour that I wear alot at home and that is Mango. Sounds delicious dosen't it. The Vicky Tank Blouse and pants can be found at Shiny Shabby on now for the month of June.

So what are you waiting for, come take a walk to our destinations for today: -

Destinations: - The Shiny Shabby Event and Kustom 9

Top: - Gizza Vicky Tank Blouse  - Mango (New) @ The Shiny Shabby Event
Pants: - Gizza Vicky Trouser Red - (New) @ The Shiny Shabby Event
Face: - Glam Affair Amberley 11  - (New) @ The Shiny Shabby Event
Hair: - Leste Hair - Blondes - Tableau Vivant  (New) @ -  The Shiny Shabby Event
Bangle: - Luxe Chain Silver Bangle (New) @ Kustom 9
Fennecs: -  Fennec Fox - Curious, Stargazer, Playful, Kawaii -  New @ Kustom 9
Necklace: - Zaara (Goa Party) - Rudrakish Necklace - Arcade Gacha June 2015
Grass: - Skye Wild Grass - Type 6 - Brown